ADO In The News

Calling All Of Our ADO Buddies and Friends of ADO

We have started up a Go-Fund Me Page for our lovely female Meerkat Minx. Unfortunately Minx has had to be separated from our other Meerkat's, Molly and Marvin, due to a constant battle for Marvin's attention. Unfortunately, as Minx is Marvin's brother, he chose Molly as his partner, which has caused some friction in the camp. Being separated from the other Meerkat's has lowered the spirits of Minx, as she has been placed into a temporary enclosure and is on her own. She has lots of human friends, who are part of her family, but really needs another boy Meerkat to partner.

As a Not For Profit Community Interest Company we simply don't have the funds currently to get Minx a male friend so she can start her own gang. Meerkat's take quite a bit of money to care for. For Minx we will need to build her a suitable enriched enclosure and ensure that it is both fox proof and escape proof. This is considerably more expensive than say a Guinea Pig enclosure. We will also need to make sure we have plans to keep an area suitably heated in winter, as Meerkats will struggle when it gets cold.

Our Meerkats have brought joy to many of our customers visiting Poets Corner. We would like to think that the donations raised from Go Fund Me will be an investment so that many more children, young people and adults can enjoy the presence of Meerkats on our site. I mean, its not everyday you get an opportunity to see Meerkats close up and personal in Welling! But that's where you come in 😊.

We have 2.500 likes on this page and just a single £1 from you all can much a difference to Minx's life. So if you can, please donate. It will mean the world to us at ADO to be able to give Minx her own partner and also a fresh enclosure for a fresh start.

Any donations of £50 or more, will have the opportunity to meet and be thanked by Minx in person. Please like, share and spread the word.

Thanks In Advance

The ADO Team 🐾

Please vist the GO FUND ME PAGE HERE> to donate.

ADO Services - Part of Animal Days Out CIC

Register

You need to enable user registration from User Manager/Options in the backend of Joomla before this module will activate.