October Holiday Club Programme
The October Holiday Club runs for 5 days and is packed full of great activities, plenty of creepy creatures and offers parents and carers a brilliant programme of variety and first class child care throughout the October Half-Term Holidays.
Each day we run a completely different programme. No one day is the same! Typical of the time of year our focus is on Autumn themes utilising the natural resources in the woods and open meadow at this time of year. We offer crafts, challenges, games and of course our live animals. Our last day is a fun focussed day with Halloween themes.
♦ Live Animals - We have over 50 species of Live Animals - Get to meet many of them on selected days
♦ Bushcraft - We have many bushcraft activities that are themed to provide children with challenges to learn new skills
♦ Forest School - Using traditional Forest School techniques to interact and learn in the natural outdoor environment
♦ Low Ropes - Providing physical and play activities with themed challenges on our professional low ropes equipment
Our October programme is so jam-packed with activities it would take forever to list them all, but for the highlights check out the listings below. Don't forget, you can book any one day, multiple days in any combination or the whole week.
Our Early Years (EY) and Young Explorers (YE) (2 to 7 years) Will Have Similar Activities But More Suitable To Their Age Group And Capabilities than the Rangers (8 to 14 years)
All Holiday Clubs Include
- All Club Leaders Fully Qualified In Their Respective Childcare, Bushcraft, Animal Care or Forest School Qualifications
- Fully Insured - Public Liability for Animal Handling and Events
- Fully Licensed for Animal Handling through Bexley Borough Council
- Health & Safety Guidelines Monitored
- Ofsted Staff Ratios Adhered To
- All Terms & Conditions Apply, Which Are Sent With Your Booking Form
- Pricing Valid Until End of October 2017